ADVANCING THE ICONIC, HIGH-GRADE SUNSHINE SILVER COMPLEX UP THE VALUE CHAIN
Sunshine Silver Mining & Refining Company (SSMRC) is a U.S.-based silver company focused on large, high-grade silver deposits in geopolitically stable jurisdictions. The company’s asset is the Sunshine Complex in Idaho, USA.
- 100% ownership of the Sunshine Complex; the only complete vertically-integrated silver complex in North America
- Concentration on silver as an essential metal in the 21st-century economy
- The Sunshine Mine is the highest-grade silver asset in North America, with a Measured & Indicated silver grade of 780 g/t silver (25.12 oz. per ton)
- Mineral endowment already approaching 300 million ounces of silver resources, including 76 million ounces in the Measured & Indicated categories and additional Inferred resources of 221 million oz. of silver, with substantial room to grow
- SSMRC is the largest mineral rights holder within the prolific Coeur d’Alene Mining District
- The Sunshine Complex is located in Idaho’s Silver Valley, the most productive silver region in the United States. Idaho – ranked 1st overall as the most attractive global mining jurisdiction in the 2020 Fraser Institute Policy Perception Index and 9th overall in the Investment Attractiveness Index – boasts a well-established mining culture